Monday, February 11, 2008

Change

It's crazy when things actually get down to changing and the switchover from acknowledging a change to actually getting into it is I guess the hardest to grapple with. Most of the times I have been told to stay away from being so involved with things, people, feelings that it gets too difficult to seperate and I completely agree in all fairness to the same. How does one do it in real life, to me getting involved is not about involvement with a reason its the Flow and how does one reverse the flow when it's not required ( or atleast one would like to believe that)...
God knows what am I writing, why am I so frazzled, so disturbed and low when what's happening now is not something that's a news to me I knew of it coming and one part is happy about a certain aspect of it but still....
cant help feeling low, down and out...
------------------------------------------this is when a very dear friend shifted to another country not so long ago... but seems long.

No comments: