Monday, February 11, 2008

The sands of time….u see yr steps …where u went ….Yet u leave no marks after a storm

The sands of time….u see yr steps …where u went ….Yet u leave no marks after a storm
Someone actually wrote this to me and I got thinking for a while. It was late in evening... tired me looking for ways of just finishing work and my head pounding but I thought it's beautiful. Guess all of us do see our steps... where we went, the acknowledgement however is not something that comes very easily unless the path was full of soft sun and light wind brushing your face.I must have committed sins that I don't want to acknowledge or maybe I just want to shy away don't know why but I do... but the most amazing thing is the sins do come back whether i like them coming back or not... so maybe just doing it ( the nike friends of mine would be glad to see this... I hope! ) without thinking much around other stuff is a better I guess simpler option.
There are 3 considerations: Prescribed duty, capricious work and inaction. Prescribed duties are activities enjoined in terms of ones acquired mode of material nature. Capricious work means actions without sanction of authority, and inaction means not performing one’s prescribed duty... maybe this suits me so how does it matter whether the marks are left after the storm
--------------from my old blog - old March 2006

No comments: