Monday, February 11, 2008

The kid...

Imagine something that most of us (ADULTS) take offence to is when someone calls you a kid... just got thinking when one of my friend actually wrote to me that I have been very loving to their child and she wondered how did I manage to do so...it has always been going with the flow when it comes to kids.Taking all their reactions with love, a smile and a will to try and get them to feel happy.
I can never forget this really old incedent when I was a child and use to go to my nursery school my parents had to go somewhere and I was left alone at home one of the days dressed and packed to go to school. My rickshaw came at the time it was scheduled and I just sent the guy off saying I wasn't going to school that day.My parents came back and I told them that I decided to miss my school...I wasn't scolded, was just asked whether it made me happy...I realized it didn't make me happy but it did make my parents sad.I never missed my school after that unless there was a valid reason. I don't think this is an extraordinary incedent...
Just in hindsight if somebody were to be called a kid...guess the brighter bit is that you have learning capability...not saturated... hence would grow....the rising Sun...and who wouldn't want that.
--------------from my old blog....quitesometime back

No comments: