Monday, February 11, 2008

Negativity....

The terms around negative and positive...make me wonder a lot. Have you ever thought whether its a negative feeling inside us or the negatives outside and around us that pull us down. People around are the best and the worst thing around.... they can add all the negative inside and outside as well if you are lucky they can fill your inside and outside space with positivity.
When they chose to get nasty they really can mess it up for you (as much as you like or want to say that they dont matter I live by my terms...my life and that kinda story). I have been living in this town for last 8 1/2 yrs roughly. My traits are not anti social...I am told by many people about that too, use to have a reasonably wide friend circle at one point in time and that was not too long ago roughly till about 3 1/2 yrs back... slowly i started to spend time with fewer people trustring them a lot more than I should have and the best thing is these are all very fine people with good education and family backgrounds.dunno where this transition happened and I am an absolute loner in today's date most of the time either working or spending time by my own self...very very bad case...
In any case guess life moves on the world doesn't stop spinning... so I cant go static ( as long as alive) even if I want to...crazy but true at times sadness does come with warmth wrapped around itself...its just that we dont see it with down the lane approach...

------again from my old blog - still so relevant....really old

No comments: